12.01.2007

Grey Day

We had a taste of Seattle today here in Phoenix. It was cloudy and drizzly all day. I stayed home and packed some stuff for my big move next month. I'm moving to the Orpheum Lofts in Downtown Phx. Here's what it looked like out my current window....
The view out of my new place will be quite different. I'll be on the 10th floor. I can't wait.

The clouds parted for a short time around noon...
This shot was taken with my new B&W polarizer. It really makes the sky pop. I have been wanting one of these for a while.

Crossfit workout #1
Elizabeth
21-15-9 reps of
135 Cleans
Ring dips

2 comments:

Shannon said...

YOU'RE MOVING TO THE LOFTS!!!!!!!!!!!! hurrayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Riley Kimball said...

I know. This is awesome. I can't wait. Kate said she might have to move out earlier that she planned so I could move in sooner!