12.07.2007

One week in

Ok I have a new plan. How about one or 2 goals at once. I have kinda overwhelmed by my December challenge. I have been doing well on the blogging, diet, and exercise. The reading, business, and piano have been taking a hit. Especially after work.

I think I need to concentrate on starting good habits. Things that I do subconsciously. The working out comes natural to me. The diet is not easy but with a little effort I can keep it under control. Blogging is fun for me.

December challenge so far has been a success. It has made me aware of the things that I want to get done, the things I am willing to get done, and the things I do. I am going to scale it back to be more achievable. I understand that goals are important, I'm going to manage them more carefully. Instead of me getting fed up with the state of affairs I'll make small steps and get better everyday.

Workout
didn't have time today
unexpected rest day

No comments: