11.28.2007

December Challenge

For what ever reason I have decided to challenge myself again in multiple areas. Life has become a bit mundane these last few weeks and I need to shock the system. I have a new format that has the goals listed with the challenges just for clarity purposes. All challenges will last until the end of the year.

Here goes....

I want to Keep up with my blog more. People seem to be reading so I'll give them more to read.

Challenge #1 Blog everyday with a new photo in every post. At the end of every post I will include my workout of the day. (you can consider this a bonus feature)
Today's photo. Drive by photo
Next goal is to be as fit as possible by the end of the month. Not to be as fit as I have ever been but just to have an amazing month of workouts and clean eating.

Challenge #2 Perform 16 crossfit and 8 PACE (interval sprints) workouts in the month of Dec.

Challenge #3 Eat all meals from my kitchen. This may not mean much to you the reader but if I cook anything it is 100% of the time super healthy. Eating out is where I slip up. Foundation to my diet is Zone/Burn the fat feed the muscle.

Next I want to continue learning the piano with a goal of playing 5 Christmas songs with my family.

Challenge #4 Practice 30 minutes 16 times before Christmas. Think I can learn 5 songs in 8 hours? I'm gonna do it!

Here's a tough one for me... I haven't been going to sleep before 12 this whole last month. I think I know what the problem is...

Challenge #5 Limit myself to one cup of coffee a day. Yeah you heard me right.

Challenge #6 In bed by 9:30 and up by 5:00

I have so many books I want/need to read. I have been in a reading slump for some reason.

Challenge #7 Read 30mins a day morning or night.

OK last one... I have stalled on some of my business Ideas. I want to set these up so I can leave the rat race and be financially free.

Challenge #8 Work on my business ideas 30 mins a day if not more. If i make small steps everyday I could be at the top of the mountain soon.


OK I think that's enough to do the trick. I should be a new man in a month. My good friend Dan told me once - If you do what ya did, you get what ya got. I have a vivid dream that includes a version of me that I am proud of. Here I come dude.

Crossfit Workout (does not count)
20 Burpees
12 Dead Lifts 135lbs
30 24inch box jumps
4 rounds for time

No comments: