12.03.2007

Good Progress

Alright! Let's see how I'm doing on the December challenge.

My diet has been good. I had some takeout that my roommate brought home tonight. It was really tasty which means it was unhealthy. Oh well all my other meals have been spot on.

Workouts have been going nicely. I killed myself yesterday with the interval sprints. I should go take pictures of that hill so you all can feel my pain. I have a workout tomorrow which will be front squats and push presses. I really missed these hard core workouts. They are such a rush.

I have been reading. Not as much as I would like but I seem to be getting back in the groove. Just think if you read 30 mins a day of non-fiction you would compound knowledge like saving money in a bank account.

The coffee thing... yeah it was good while it lasted. I have cut back but the afternoon coffee is a must in the nerdery.

I have been working on my businesses. I seem to be lacking in direction. Maybe I'll write up an action plan. yeah good idea.

I didn't take any pictures today so here's one from the vault...
Workout
Rest day

No comments: