12.18.2007

Pictures from the last few days....

Wow... my life just got real busy. Holidays are always busy but geez!

So in the last week I was running around like crazy seeing a multitude of friends and having great adventures.

The skiing trip was incredible. Winter park is an amazing ski resort. Please check it out if you like that sort of thing. I only picked up my camera a few times on the trip. Here's a photo of a cold morning in Dillon CO.
Danny and Laura were too busy on Monday to shoot the engagement session. Their wedding is in May and I should get another chance. Here's the only shot I got of them together because Laura came over, we ate dinner, then I had to catch a flight. I wish I had more time to spend with them, they are truly amazing people.Here's Danny driving his huge truck...
Clark, one of my co-workers, had a meeting of the minds with a holiday theme last week. Clarks' parties are always interesting. The conversation ranges from marriage to religion to history to economics. It got dark fast but I got some good shots of Eric looking rather dapper...
Eric was asking me "what do I do" so I told him to contemplate his navel.
Here's how I see Clark. Yeah he's tall but he's also a mental giant....
Here's Clark making us feel welcome by building a warm fire in his backyard.

No comments: