11.18.2007

Weekend in Flag

I took Friday off from work to get a head start on a very relaxing weekend in Flagstaff. My buddy Dan has an awesome cabin about 15 minutes away from Flag. I had my nose in a book most of the weekend so I didn't get a chance to take many photos. Here's one I took Saturday on a downtown walkabout....
We were in Flagstaff celebrating a new beginning in Dan's life. He put his 2 weeks in at work and is going to be a full time entrepreneur. The only down side to this whole story is that Dan is leaving his position in MMC and guess who will get all his work? Yeah that's right me. No worries I can handle it. I'm gonna need an intern :)

Flagstaff is an amazing place. The people here are very different than Phoenix people. There is just an inherent kindness to them. I always feel welcome when I go there. I'll have to go back soon.

I found 3 photography studios in downtown Flag. I made some new friends and I got invited to come back in a few weeks and show off some of my work. I better get to work on printing some of my photos. i took a picture of their sign so I wouldn't forget any names.

1 comment:

LuckyRedHen said...

I'm in favor of the sign pic too!