11.09.2007

Whoa.. explain this.

I'm reading this new book I got on Thursday. It's on NLP which is a study of human communication among other things. Friday morning I was gathering things for work and decided to grab the NLP book for some reading after work in the park. I needed a bookmark so I grabbed one of the polaroids from last weekend. It was a picture of Shannon and I at dinner before the concert.

Ok so I head off to work, normal day, after work I head to the park to knock out a few chapters. I get to the end of the 2nd chapter, put the book down, and take this picture.....
Pleased with my creativity for the moment, I dive back into the start of chapter three. About 4 lines into the first paragraph I read this.... On the inspiration side is Dr. Edwin Land, inventor of instant photography and the founder of Polaroid Corporation. His little daughter wanted to see a picture of herself right away and asked her father why it took so long to develop pictures. This inspired Land to put the development process right in the film.

Umm.. Wha? Did this just happen? Am I in a dream? What a coincidence! I think someone is trying to tell me something. Weird and wonderful.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

radicalll!!!!!

i love the coloring in the last photo. cool. mm.

its so fun when these sorts of things happen....

Aimee said...

we are living a dream

that was better than deja-vu