10.16.2007

KaTe

Kate is my friend. We work together and have the same job function but she is in a different group. Plus she is a way better engineer that I could ever hope to be. We have a funny friendship. At times I have considered her like a sister and other times i have grinded my teeth because she has angered me so. That's just the nature of out relationship. We both have foot in mouth disease and I have offended her several times but yet we remain friends. I think we both understand that we mean well and that's why we're still buddies. Anyway she asked me to take some photos of her but she wouldn't tell me what for. She said "It's for a myspace sort of thing." Ok great, put on some huge sunglasses, hold your phone to your ear, and make a gang sign - ok hold it - click - we're done here. I think she is gorgeous, she thinks i'm only saying that because we are friends. You decide.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

gosh you're a pro blogger already! whew! four days in a row!!! i'd agree with you. kate is quite quite lovely