10.14.2007

Adventure boy at it again

As if Crossfit, PACE, and road biking weren't enough, I decided to run the Grand Canyon yesterday. There's something in my brain that continuously tells me to try and kill myself via exercise. My friends at work look at me with blank stares when I tell them what I do for workouts. Are they lazy? Am I normal? That was rhetorical, please don't try and answer.

The Grand Canyon is a beautiful place. Unfortunately I didn't really see it. I had my head down the whole time either trying to keep my balance on the way down or scouting out my next efficient step on the way up. I made great time down and up but I'm paying the price today. My legs are wrecked. My quads this morning yelled at me to stay in bed, my feet are numb, and my calves are seized up. Great! What a workout Riley! Here's to good health!

Needless to say I'm going to take it easy today. I'm going to ship my ebay items (YAY!), put up more stuff on ebay, and dream of workout sanity.

No comments: