12.16.2008

Chelsie + Eddie {the wedding}

Here we go again with another a-maz-ing wedding. We really are blessed with awesome weddings.

Chelsie and Eddie got married at the Castle at Ashley Manor. Can I just say it's so nice having the bride and groom get ready on the same property. Aimee and I were back and forth snapping shots of both the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

So the day started out at bowling! I got some fun action shots of Eddie and his bros. After that it was on the the Castle for a totally rockin wedding. This wedding was packed with tons of emotion and fun. I wish Chelsie and Eddie the best in their new life together. On to the pictures....

2 comments:

Larry Reeves Photo said...

Very cool! Nice to meet you yesterday, by the way. Your work is awesome.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I love your detail shots. Very creative. And the lighting in the B&G portraits is beautiful. Great Job!